SERVICE RELEASE 2.3.3
- Exposed internal PrintHelper class with new CalculateEstimatedDPI() method which can calculate DPI required for image export based on specified criteria
- Fixed arrows display issue when printing
SERVICE RELEASE 2.3.2
- Added GraphArea::ExportAsImageDialog() method which act as old ExportAsImage and the ExportAsImage() method now accepts file name to work without the dialog
- GraphArea::ExportAsImage() now takes file name as the first parameter and don't have save file dialog (use GraphArea::ExportAsImageDialog() instead)
- Added default templates for attached vertex and edge labels
- Added HighlightBehavior::HighlightedEdgeType attached property that indicates In or Out edge is currently highlighted. Default value is None.
- Added GraphArea::GetRelatedVertexControls() and GraphArea::GetRelatedEdgeControls() methods to fetch corresponding objects faster and easily
- Added new printing logic. Now you can use GraphArea::PrintDialog() and GraphArea::PrintVisibleAreaDialog() methods with extended optional parameters
- Added new image export logic. Now GraphArea::ExportToImage() method allows graph image export in original size via optional parameter
- Added GraphArea::SetPrintMode() method which is used internally by print and image export methods but can be useful to override due to complex GraphArea print preparation logic.
- Fixed excessive rendering issue when ZoomControl viewfinder is hidden. Should significantly increase performance of the viewfinder in this case.
- Fixed showcase app edge example graph
- Fixed ZoomControl viewbox logic to correctly react on zoom control background change
- Improved attachable labels logic. Simplified base classes, added checks for mandatory base classes
- Improved attachable labels customization possibilities by making several methods virtual
- Made DefaultLabelFactory class abstract and it is now accepts only one generic param (output object type)
- GraphAreaBase now has new abstract members needed to be overriden in derived controls: GetRelatedVertexControls(), GetRelatedEdgeControls(), SetPrintMode()
- Graph image export may throw OutOfMemoryError for large graphs
Go to the archive & sources download page
NuGet version is also available