Yes, i've decided to name it GraphX v2 at the moment From the current milestone i see following features that makes difference:
- Separate libraries design - all algorithms and logic are in the standalone library that can be used separately from GraphX.
- PCL version - portable compact libraries can be hot-referenced in Windows (Framework 4.0), Silverlight 5, WindowsPhone 8 and Windows 8 applications.
- Silverlight platform support
There is no alpha at the moment but if you are interested, you can contribute by following matters:
- PM me if you have any cool zoom control library for Silverlight. It is real pain to transfer ZoomBox to silverlight
- PM me if you're interested in Silverlight XAML animation and visualization development. Well, some SL limitations is a pain for me
- taurenshaman and kindrashunt like this